Cheers to a new year!

10 days after 1 January 2013... I still want to wish all of you.. happy new year!

Sorry for being away all this while. So many things going on at the same time and most importantly, December is always the best month of the year. That's the month for me to enjoy myself to the fullest. Will share with you soon.

Btw, my first post in this blog was on 9 January 2012. Its been a year! Happy Anniversary to my little world of my own. Hope this is just not a little place for just myself to express my thought but it brings colors to your life as well. For today, I have one beauty tips to share..always remember this and you will look lovely all the time.


So.. as we start a new year, let's start our day, everyday with lots of love and thankfulness.

Signing of with lots of love...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul