Eid Mubarak

Ramadhan has left us with thousand memories. Mixed feelings, sad, missing, and yet happy and excited to celebrate with the loved ones. Eid Mubarak marked the end of Ramadhan and a celebration for muslims. Fasting month always a challenging month for all of us. May Allah accepted all of our ibadah.

Salam Aidilfitri to all my friends...
*i know i've been missing for long and to wish all muslim after 8 days from 1st Syawal is kind of late...*

My lovely familia without my brother....
This is what I wore for visits on first day of Syawal...


You know what happened ....My sister teased my lovely outfit and said it is almost similar to Wilma from Flintstone... huhu...  For those who don't watch cartoon.. here's Wilma costume. Tak sama kan?? Kan?? Just because I have stone-ish necklace, and white dress, now they call me Wilma. That's Zara dress ok!! Huhuhuhuuuuuuuu
Hi, I'm Wilma...

I had a blast 1 week raya holiday. And I have to drag my feet to work tomorrow... *sigh*
For sure, work will be as high as Kinabalu Mountain..*despite my paperless work - I can still imagine the loads!*

Happy Eid Mubarak for the whole month! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul