Happy Friday

Hooooray!!! Today is Fri-dayyyyyyyyy!
But sigh... I'm working on a Public Holiday.
Today is Malaysia Independence Day!

Well....After a week in office and back to work with Raya mood, I am soooooo.... looking forward for this weekend. More open houses and food. Excited to meet my friends after so long.

This week has been a really tiring week for me and a totally fast pace, full of surprises too. I learned to be thankful and appreciate life more and to enjoy the moment while it last. Anything could happen to anybody at anytime. One day you are up, Another day you are down. It is how you see the glass, half full or half empty? To me, it is always half full and refillable!

Here are more raya photos....

What's so special about Eid Mubarak to me?

1. There's lots of food. My fav is ketupat palas with my mom's chicken rendang.
2. Duit Raya!!! Yes! eventho we are old and earn our own money, we still get duit raya from our parents and sibling! Not the amount that matters but the excitement of exchanging beautiful "duit raya" packet.
3. Beautiful dresses.. and everyone look nice on this special day.
4. Time to ask for forgiveness... and forgive everyone. It it best if you can forgive everyone before you go to sleep everynight. You may not have the time to ask for forgiveness.. we are all imperfect human, we make mistake, we hurt other people without realising it. This is the time for us to meet them and ask for forgiveness.
5. The best part is ... I can stop thinking about work for a few days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul