Dress-up

Hotel for Siem Reap booked for June short vacation! Hooray!!!
I've had a super busy week at work this week due to all the backlog from last week.. Last week was unproductive week as I was having issues with my tooth... when my tooth is in pain, my brain just cannot function as normal. It hibernated every 1 hours for at least an hour. Gosh.. that's terrible. 
Even though life is a little busy right now, I wanted to share some pretty images with you: 

Love the contrast. I will definitely stands out if i wear it while visiting siem reap...I know.. I don't blend in with the aura of a temple. But what I am trying to say is I want to be the opposite of my background. 
This is the famous Siem Reap Temple... all excited to dress up in colors for this coming trip!


Images : Google 

This is totally my inspired photo for Siem Reap! It was taken in Cambodia. 

.... and for the hair.. this is my new obsession!

Isn't that cute and lovely? 
Hope you love it too... 
xoxo

Comments

  1. Kak Fizaaa, kita pun tgh mencari baju nak pakai pergi europe.. ahaksssss... cant wait ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnye nak pergi europe! Nak join gak! Jealous nye :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit....beg mcm tu u dah ade kan? hehe...make sure you come back from siam reap with a picture like that, surely ill be jealous ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul