Amazing race for 2 Parties

After a day lazying around at home, Sunday late lunch, spending time and exchange stories with mama and sisters... I decided to make a new post of what happened over the weekend.  No photos for my lazy Sunday. haha... but I have photos from 2 birthday parties... kids parties ok! Since I love parties.. I don't mind attending one tho I don't have my own kids to bring.

First party....Hanna Jasmine turns 8 party!
At first I thought the party starts at 3pm...so I make a plan to help my friend to set up her's at noon, then run over to GE mall for Hanna's, and come back for her son's birthday party which only starts at 5pm..that's the ideal way. However, a day before the event, Hanna's mum text me to tell the party time is now 12.30noon. Gosh... I need to make a new plan now... so I told my friend, Baa, I will be slightly late. Original plan is to be at her place by noon. Now.. I can only leave Hanna's party around 2ish. Hoping to make it in time and have enough time to set up the place. Fingers-crossed whole day!

Hanna Jasmine is the middle looks bright and happy!
Look at that... they are the celebrity of the day!

Lana Shopia (Hanna's little sister) turns 6 months soon! She looks so adorable while enjoying her car ride.

Party is not complete without games!!! Let loose and enjoy!


With official photographer cum my fav cousin, Leanne...

... and we need to eat too! The kids are enjoying their own food and the adults are having fun chatting time!
The red chair is mine!!! 
Thank You card and tone-of-pink delicious cake!  
Happy Birthday Hanna Jasmine!

My watch is showing 5 minutes to 2pm. I have to leave soon... after saying goodbye, I quickly run for my life.. ok that's too exaggerating. I just need to drive from KL to Kelana Jaya (which I should be able to make it in 30 minutes)... meet Nadia half way but so many drama happened, took wrong turning, bad traffic, almost hit a car, GPS not working well, and hours in the car to find my friend's place. Finally, I reach her place at 4pm and all is ready... deco, food, kids, presents, guest... everything! Opsss... we are invited to set up the place! 1000 apologies from the my bottom heart Baa. I promised her to help her decorate the place...huhuh... I feel so bad, still feel bad till now...

Second party: Adli's 5th birthday party!
Theme: Parisian!
Gift for the kids: Marshmallow
Baa with her cozy family.. and that's the handsome birthday boy , Adli!

Me look so messy! haha....

Self indulgence with lots of cakes and on top of that... I make a visit to my fav cupcake after nice lunch at Baci @ Citta Mall, with Nadia.



Love this Fettuccine Marinara with prawns

Life in Kuala Lumpur is full of unpredictability... I'm sure that's the same for other people around the world. As long as you know how to plan your time, you should be able to organize it wisely. Lesson learned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul