Weekly dose

Hi friends..... How was your weekend?

It was a quiet one for me. Was thinking to have a weekend just me + myself + some good reading material for quite sometimes. You can call me conventional but I still prefer to hold a book and feel the cover, rather than reading it online / from e-book.

After a day resting at home and spending time with family on Saturday... I decided to go out to my fav place on Sunday noon, where i feel at home, with comfy couch and good food, to read my new book.



Thanks to Nadia for accompany me...and be my photographer.

These are my latest purchase.. a book from my fav couple; Bill Rancic and Giuliana and continuation of Eat, Pray, Love called Committed. Currently I'm reading 'I Do, Now What?'.

I'll tell you more about this couple and the content in my future post. For now, it is a a good reading material for marriage couple. Hmmmm,,, i may not use the tips so soon but it is definitely an eye opener on how to be a good partner because there are these few small things which you tend to overlook or take it for granted. I like the part where they call each other by all sorts of special names... G calls B by Gorgeous or Poo Poo Head or hot hubby and B calls G by Baby Doll, Cookie, Paesano (little italian) or beautiful wife. So sweet!!!! I want to fall in love now!

GnB is a really funny couple. Bill is a serious guy and Guiliana is a goofy babe. Individually, they are not perfect but they make a perfect couple because they compliment each other's flaws. Reading about how they met makes me realize it again that if it is meant to be, then it is meant to be and it will come at the right time.


I picked up this card by accident and it matches to my current superpower dream.... the one little things that I need now is to be able to go to any places with a blink of an eye. I know it won't happen but that's what I need.. pretty please!!! What about you?

Oh ya.. I owe you some pictures from last day at Cameron Highlands. Here are some of it....



Recalling what we did on that day... went to a tea plantation after breakfast.

 Enjoying every moment...
The view... 



Feels like we are still 16...

 
Opppsss....we have Naurah with us ... not very 16ish. Haha...




Still it didn't stop is from goofying around.







Next... to strawberry farm. Wanted to spend few hours picking strawberries but since the crowd on that day was pretty massive, the owner didn't let us pick any. So we ended up eating and eating and eating more strawberries....





Stop by at the vege market before we leave...i love the juicy sweet corn!



Bye bye cameron ... will visit you again someday.

This is one of the funny view along the way down....Still wondering how they are able to stand through a winding road. This is a truly united group. I still find it funny tho.  

First Monday in the month of March. Can't afford to have lazy Monday blues. Today is a busy day in the office. More work tomorrow. Nitey nite. 

Comments

  1. Hiya......looking at those photos,feel like going for a roadtrip again :) let us find some other good destination and propose to all our friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul