Tooth-fairy, I need you now!

One of my nightmare is to go to the dentist. Not to mention... I'm having it for the past one week. Twice visit to the dentist in a week make me crave for cupcakes more and more.
Weekend went by very slow... nothing much activity besides visits to my hangout place, Starbucks. Hey, you know what?.. they have a new cup. All white, no green at all, very clean looks... i like it so much! 

My job is giving me flexibility to work from home. This the best benefit ever! As you know.. working from home is not a norm for Malaysian. And to work away from your boss requires high level of trust from them. To me... it is depends on the nature of your job. If it can be done from home why can't we have this flexibility, right? Technology is advance enough, there's no limit and no boundaries, which makes it all possible for a work do be done remotely. Nevertheless, I still like face to face meeting, attending social event with co-workers, hang out at the pantry, and my fav time of the day is dressing up to work. Work from home is definitely most desired in times like this.. when you are feeling down, sick, not in the mood to talk or go out.... Working from home during this week totally a bliss....
Yes, doing my work while watching televison...and I have never ending to do list. Focus now!!!

Architectural Digest Magazine issue March 2012 has some eye-catching stuff....
This is most wanted item for my new crib
This is all you need for me to say 'yes, i'll marry you!'
That's all for now. Wish myself fast recovery and a better weekend soon! I have 2 birthday parties to attend this Saturday! Yey!!! 

Comments

  1. oh dear.. what happened to your tooth? hope all is okay now.
    u know what i've been having the same craving recently. semalam 4 biji famous amos mini muffins. kemarin 4 biji wondermilk cuppies. the day before choc chip cookies. omg.. i gained 4 kgs!

    p.s. i'm trying to recap our long-ago aussie trip. baru nak start tulis kat blog. if u hv time dtg baca sambil makan cupcakes ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do root canal treatment. Totally not a nice thing! haha...
    Wow.. 4 kg? I think today i've gained few kgs too... let's hit the treadmill or make our plan for jog @ the park. haha,, amacam?

    oh gost.. aussie visit was ages!! haha... but that's one of my fav! Ok let me visit your blog now and leave my footprint... haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul