My wish for today

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I am not in the mood to write lengthy post because my mind is currently in far far away land. Dreaming of a beautiful beach house, overlooking calm blue sea, sitting by the beach listening to the wave sound, and just lay down.

My dream beach house! One out of countless wishes for my 31st birthday. If you are a generous person, you are most welcome to give me as my birthday present.




photos from google

Blessed!

Thank you!
-I'm going for a massage now! Adios!

Comments

  1. Now I feel like being at home watching nice movie wt homemade pasta!but if I can hv the same thing dktt cosy beach house....I will be more than happy :).....jom fiza cari sponsor beach house you :p....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see you beach house fiza....syoknye lepak lepak tepi beach....
    HAppy Birthday again...
    Hope all ur wishes come true..

    Luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jom Nadia! can i have it in koh samui? So far, that's the prettiest beach and nearest to KL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks farah! Nanti my beach house dah siap I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul