Dinner with the geng

I can still fell the love in the air.. maybe leftovers from valentines day and I found a new love...
Can you see the way we look into each other eyes? hmmm... He has a sexy pair of eyes for a 4 years old boy.

Yesterday, I went out for dinner with my ex colleague. Tho I left the 'Ex-Co.' for almost 3 years, (what? 3 years? i thought it was 3 months.. haha..) but we always keep in touch. Have get together for good meals + coffee once in a while, catch up with those working out of Malaysia when they come back for holiday or hang out to celebrate birthdays.

This time, we are celebrating the 'f'abulous feb babies' birthdays - Afti, Zufar and Me.
Enjoying dinner at Daily Grind, Bangsar Village. 
The nice part is that, afti, and mira bring along their family members kids + hubby. 
Afti + Natasha + Jai
Alan + Mira + Baby + Alif
... and lay see with kay kay outing with us for the first time..
For many many years.. i don't have the maternal instinct or maternal touch in me. Some people get theirs as early as 20's. But not me. I just started feeling it lately.. haha.. maybe I'm among the late bloomers. I always wonder if kids treat me as an adult or their friend? Look at Alif, he was doing some show and tell but there's nothing to show besides his guitar. For one minute he was a rock star. He was trying to un-zip his jacket in the picture above. Then he continue with some story telling...we get along very well. I guess kids like me because I'm not matured like them? haha... 



The whole table laugh when Alif said I'm more beautiful than this woman in the poster! *woot woot* and I blushed!  
Another moment to be remembered...
Alif asked me..."are we going to meet again tomorrow?" :)
So cute of him! I melted on the spot!

More talking + eating = more expressions! Afti expecting a baby girl. 7 more weeks to go. Yet, she looks small a 7 months pregnant babe.

While Kay Kay playing with her mummy's iphone.... she is disturbed by 'Aunty B' (for becky). Next to becky... is the organizer, may lynn, Thanks a bunch little one!

"I want that $$$. I need to buy new shoes!:' - Kay Kay. 


This is what happen when you don't give what she wants! She cried and now she wants the whole purse. Haha.. so cute!

 Not to forget the little baby too... he slept all the way... that's what they are good at anyway,

 The whole GENG!
Me, Zufar, Mira, LaySee, KayKay, Becky, MayLynn, Afti and Natasha
All of us have left the 'Ex-Co.' but I just have to admit it, we still want to know what happen at the ex-office, who are the next one to leave, scandals, gossips... cause we are like a family. We used to work together. Stay late night at the office. Have coffee break or lunch together. Complain about work and life. Share our happiness. Went for group trip for a few trips. All the memories are priceless and that's really keep the ties between us.

Thanks everyone for the nice dinner and great catch up session!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul