Singapore in February

Sunny. Bright. Fast moving. 

Singapore has a different lifestyle than KL. It gives me a new perspective to life. People are always on the road walking and taking trains. Big trees are everywhere which make it so cosy as compared to KL. Tho I've been here a few times, but this visit is totally different than before. I discovered from one of the taxi driver that the property price is way higher than KL. The old man taxi driver was thinking to liquidate his property and move to Malaysia. It makes me feel so lucky to own one. So yes, there's pros and cons between KL and Singapore. 

Now that I'm back home, I miss the smell of carnation as I walk through the hotel lobby... 


Looking at other people in shorts and camera just makes me jealous. Wish I'm actually on vacation. Luckily. Starbucks is everywhere and always makes me feel at home. 

I miss PS Cafe too... 



Getting ready to shop....with comfy outfit.

Yey....Shopping time!

Rows of old shops with vibrant colors make it so unique at Arab Street. 


This is a 24 hours Starbucks. So many people hang out at this outlet. I like to see their reaction. Do you think you can tell what are they talking about or what are they doing? :)

Orchard road at night....

As I told you in earlier post, I was busy working from Singapore office. We are so lucky have a beach view from our working room. Whenever we are stress, we just look out the window. Imagining we are sitting by the beach. Reading magazine. Feeling the beach breeze. Love this room! Btw... the message in the picture is broaden your frame of mind... and not broaden your frame of men! haha.. 

I was surprise that my boss decided to bring us out on a cruise for team outing... thanks boss. But I have important meeting tomorrow!!! *faint*

None of the Singaporean in my team tried this cruise before. As usual, this is a very tourist thing. Everyone so excited to get their boarding pass.



Admiral Cheng Ho Harbour Cruise...it will take us to Kusu Island. Where is that? You can read it here.





Here we are at Kusu Island (Tortuise Island in chinese)






There's 152 steps... we counted it. No! I googled it. Haha.

Can you see... I'm sweating and tired after the hard work of climbing the 152 steps. I'm carrying a heavy backpack + laptop. That a big time exercise!

At the end of the day... we need to know how to balance out our work and fun life. Don't be so stress out with work. There's always deadlines, meetings and deliverable. You can never run away from it but... you should not let go of your personal time and enjoy the outing! Cheers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul