Weekly dose @ Ben's Pavilion

Another trip to Ben's but at a different outlet. This one is at Pavilion, Bukit Bintang.





I like the overall decoration of this place. Very cozy... 

Aida wanted her kitchen cabinet to be just like the wooden rustic wall but it didn't turn out as she wanted. Maybe in 5 years time, the kitchen cabinet will naturally be rustic. Then you just have to wait patiently. I like the color combination of yellow + grey + white. Somehow, this type of deco suits a beach house concept where you can enjoy your breakfast by the beach. Okay I'm still hoping that I'll get my own beach house one day and still in the mood for a vacay. 

Another day, another, week, another month, and another year... time pass us by very fast. I'm, celebrating my birthday with my beloved girls here. Anxiously waiting for my gift! Opsss... I'm 31? shhhhh..... thanks Nadia for the scarp page! I hang it at my bedroom.. so that I'm reminded everyday that I'm old enough to make a bigger commitment. 

I love the cake + ice cream... most importantly.. i love the gift!!!! one out of long wish list granted! hooray!!! Love you girls so much! muah muah!

Wait.... there's more... i actually get what i wanted but in a replica. Look at the Eiffel tower... feeling like i'm seeing the real one, the polka dot kate spade cup and sourcer.. but just one replica specially for me, the flower to represent the orchid, the cupcake for my birthday cake, a zara dress (that's what they told me).. and a replica of bobbi brown eye pallet. Big thanks to Aida for all the lovely and wonderful handmade cards. For sure....I will keep this nicely!


Snaps during our branch on last Sunday.









I didn't know that there's more surprises for me. Look what I've got... a Ferrari !

Not just one.... but many! *woot woot!* Big thanks to Pavilion! Wish they are mine.. haha..

Cutey little Naurah in action...



Papa bear, Mama bear and Baby bear (me) ... with lots of love in the air!

Naurah and her balloon looks like the green bear with red heart! Btw,,, Naurah's balloon also in the shape of heart... yea more love around me today. Totally in love!


At the heart of Kuala Lumpur! So called my second home....


Like this too....

 More family of bears from all over the world!

Big thanks and hugs and love to all my sweetheart for the lovely surprise (including the Ferrari's ...although you didn't plan for it) ... Really appreciate the time spend and the love showered.. hahaha why am i so mushy mushy today? Haha... its the Valentine's air!

Tho I don't celebrate it.. wishing all of you a wonderful valentine's day with lots of love, hugs and kisses!
Love is what makes the world go round

Comments

  1. Glad you love the pressie ;) So lucky to get all your wishes come true right ;p For the beach house, please marry someone who lives near the beach, wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I get your message *wink wink*.. let me ask any fisherman (nelayan) if they want to marry me. They lives by the beach! haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul