Unexpected path in life

There are so many unexpected things happening around us everyday.
Just like in the movie or reality show...
One day you are just a normal kids, and the next day, you joined a reality show. And a month later, you won millions and famous.
Isn't that fantastic?

Well.. not in my case.
But what I wanted to say is yes... unexpected things happened to me as well.
It is becoming so unexpected until I'm living in the present and not in the past nor the future. Remember, I started baking during last hari raya. That was just for fun.
Somehow, Allah the Almighty, has a different path for my family and I.

It all started by giving my hands to help a friend in need..ok that''s a good intention right? So I get good rewards for that? Hopefully...
Nita asked if I could make cookies for her wedding favour... cookies in a jar.
Being such a nice and sweet friend, how could I say no, right Nita? hehe.. just kidding.

Entah macam mana, I just want to take this to another level.
Mana la tau ada chance jumpa mr right time jual cookies... hahahha... ok this is non-sense.
More like...Maybe I should put our contact number, in case there are people out there likes our cookies so much and want to order or even offer us with bigger opportunity, like supplies choc chip cookies for their bakery. hahahah.. i have big clouds over my head now.
Since we don't want to make it too obvious, we put out contact number at the bottom of the jar.
It all started from there on......


My new career...bake chocolate chips cookies with lots of love.
Year 2013 has been all about cookies so far.
So nita, if people ask us how we started our choc chip cookies business in the future, I will definately have to mention your name. Many thanks for trusting us on your big day.

Alhamdulillah...
Murah rezeki after Nita's wedding...
One order after another.

Recently, we are offered to supply cookies for hamper for company event.
OMG.. this is getting exciting!
After wedding favor, and now hamper! Gosh.. I feel so blessed and thankful for this opportunity.
Who know the director wants to give some funds for my business? Who knows right?

Because of this hamper project, I just have to think of the best and commercial packaging and name for my product. I was forced to execute my plan in a very short timeframe.
But I guess, if there's no pushing factor, this will be just an idea. Nothing real come out of it.
So yes... let me introduce my lovely cookies...
Chocolate chips with almond cookies by Lily & Kate




Oh.. I'm so happy with my product.
Hey wait... there's more work to do after this.
Now need to think of how to market it.
If any of you, intersted to try this cookies. Please let me know.
I'm more than happy to give a free sample.

Want to share you unexpected path that God planned for you?
Drop me a note..
Lovelies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul