Yenti's turn!

Hey... its been almost 3 weeks since i last updated this blog. Very sorry for that.

Life .... very busy with work... day and night. 
Weekend.... just tired of looking at my laptop ... so i let it rest over weekends. Yet, there are lots of events, activities, gossip, emotions, and thinking happening at the same time. 

Let's start with yenti's 31 birthday celebration which we had it at her new crib! a really nice place with spectacular view! You can see KLCC from the pool / bbq area. and nice pool too!

Enjoy the photos!






Birthday girl + hubby + little khaira... expecting another baby soon! Congrats babe and take care!


This is my fav time .... get wet people. Should have brought my swimsuit on that day...






Finally.... here is the cake!

And Khairul served us a special coffee... it was really good and thanks a lot. If not we could have fall asleep at your place!



As requested.... Polaroid camera!


I really have not much words to write today.... cause I'm using this hour to take a break from my work and training.... my eye lids are very heavy now. a power nap is the best solution that i can think of. plssss.... but i'm in office. so i decide to close this laptop and head back home for a power nap. will have to continue my work at night... if I have time... i'll post more photos especially from get together with Awin when she was back here during 7-8 April weekend! 

I'm back!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul