Kaisan is here!

April 8, 2012 was an awesome Sunday!

Smell of fresh flowers in BSC melted me away.... 

Lazying around on a comfortable enjoying fresh air makes me happy....

Plus a cuppa with friends... can never be better..

Chatting about the future member of the group...

Ordering food + drink + desserts, one after another for 5 hours....

Updating each other of the juicy gossip, telling jokes, and some knowledge sharing session for mummies... 


... and of course.. gathering is never complete without camera + poses! it makes the event so much fun!


Enjoy the photos people!
 





Special message to awin... Babe, I think this is what Kaisan was thinking in this picture... especially with that expression! (I totally can read his mind...) Kaisan: "OMG.. I have  a hug crush with this girl and now she's hugging me!!!"  .... hahaha...

Rindu kat Kaisan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul