Lovely cushion cover for sale

In my last visit to Bali, these cushions cover have caught my attention because of its design, texture (cotton) and the look that it will give to a cozy home. So I decided to bought extra, in case any of you interested to have it as well. I have 2 pieces for each design. 

Do let me know if you are interested to have these colorful cushions. The size is 45cm x 45cm (square cushion cover). No matter where you are, I will deliver it to you. The price is only Ringgit Malaysia 20 (USD 7) per piece. Postal charges will be charge separately, according to your location. International buyers are welcome. 

You may email me at hafiza.ismail@gmail.com, by stating the title of the post, the cushion cover number which you are interested and we can take it from there.

Lovelies~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul