Mother's day


Mother's day was a totally fun day this year. My sisters and I decide to cook for our beloved mama, a 3-course meal for lunch, ensalada + spicy chicken aglio olio spaghetti + pavlova. Sorry, I only have a picture of the pavlova. Everyone is so excited to eat my 1st attempt meals as the master chef at home. Trying to be slightly domestic on a special occasion. Well, no harm was done. Phew.... so glad all went well.


A full day at home on a weekend is totally not in my agenda except something extraordinary happen to me like i knocked my head somewhere. Haha... so after all the hard work in the kitchen and attempt to make my mum feel slightly happy because she don't have to cook for us last Sunday, I went to Aida's place to meet up with the girls. Original plan was to spend a day as a painter at Aida's and make over her old bed. Will tell you more later when the plan materialized. These has inspired Nadia and I to be a make-over painter. Maybe this is something which we are good at. Who knows....

Since I was trying to be a good daughter that day... I decided to cook first for my mum. Thinking I can leave by noon. Sadly to say... it took me longer. We ate lunch at 1.30noon. So I can only leave close to 3pm. Kind of too late to start working on our make over project. Hmmm... next time then. Instead, Aida took us to visit her second home, SSF in Puchong. Looking all excited to be a painter. Haha....

Our encounter with this cute message / note just make the day full of laughter...





Chilling at Aida's with a cup of coffee + brownies with ice-cream after tired laughing at all sorts of jokes and make fun of ourselves. Thanks SSF... we really feel at home in your cozy shop. Just one big recommendation. In the future, please consider to have a nice cozy cafe for higher customer satisfaction.

My companion over the weekend; Naurah + Belang + Mr Teddy + of course Aida and Nadia....
Thanks to Awen too; for the root-cause analysis session.


Photos courtesy from Nadia's Ipad - Instagram photos. Thanks Nadia!!!!

Looking forward for another fun weekend with my girls this Saturday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul