Thankful


After a long day in the office yesterday (but it was a totally fun day... because I learn more Spanish words today! yey...muchas gracias mi amor!), my brain just don't know how to stop working. So it started to wonder... Do I need any changes in my life, if yes, what kind changes?
Then I start looking at what I have today, and I realize that God is very kind to me and I'm thankful and grateful for everything. And I am happy with what I have.



I was mesmerized by this tree during my safari trip in Cape Town. It is a very beautiful tree.
Standing strong and proud when there's not even a leaf on his body.
However, I believe that this tree wish it has a leg (at least...) so it can walk and make a change like, be under a shaded areas. So don't be like a tree. Make the change today.

To everyone out there,
You know that you need a change when you start complaining about the same thing over and over again . Unless your hobby is to complain about everything under the sun. Then, I rest my case.



Take a few minutes everyday... just be alone in your room, close your eyes, free your mind and breath slowly and deeply. You will feel the difference immediately.


Happy mother's day to all mothers out there and a special big hug n kisses for my own beloved mama!
Thanks for everything. Couldn't ask for more and I don't think I can return the same level of kindness and love as much as you did for the past 31 years.


Happy unwinding over the weekend! 

Un beso y un abrazo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul