Blessed

Raed is here! 

Date: June 8, 2012
Time: 11.06am
A beautiful baby boy, name Raed Raziq Bin Mohd Ruzlan was born! 
Congrats to Erin & Lan. 
May God bless you will beautiful and good children and lots of happiness. 


We are all excited to welcome this little baby boy at the hospital last Saturday. Tasha and Bella look so grown up now. They are only 4 and 2 years old. But they are so excited and want to hold the baby just like an adult. Every 1 minute Bella will ask.. 'where is my baby boy?' She wants to make sure no one take him away. I think Bella will the protective sister to Raef. She don't even let other people hold Raef even for a second and she screamed 'no, no, no,... mine, mine, mine' while holding his little baby boy. Adorable.

...................................

Grocery shopping time


I really love this basket! It makes my life easy especially when I don't shop in bulk. 
Was accompanying my mom for grocery but of course we have to do it in style! 

Cereal - check
Yogurt - check 
Fresh Milk (low fat) - check 
A few more items in the checklist - check 

The dress - my recent purchase from ThePoplook (click here) . Just a warn.. you'll easily get addicted with online shopping. So be careful. Keep track of your purchases....   
May God bless with lots of money to shop till you drop! 

.........................................

Farewell

Where I spend my Saturday night?
Here am I at the KLIA to send off my friend, Mohsin. A really sad night my us.
He is moving to Oman for work. His wife... Maria, and his 2 kids...Marsha and Medina.. will follow him next month, once things are settle there. Unexpectedly, the bubbly Marsha (daddy's girl), cried and make us feel and even Mohsin cried (a little).

Gonna miss you so much my friend! Wish you all the best wishes and take care.
May God bless you.



..................................

Awin's bro is taken!!!

I used to have a huge crush on Awin's little brother, Man, since back in Uni days. Ok.. even until now I still like him. Haha....  Didn't managed to snap any photo with Man but we still spend a little time to snap ours.
Awin, you really look good with that hair. I wish I can have short hair just like you.

Miss you so much. *Muah Muah*


That's how I spend my weekend. Surrounded by beloved family and friends. Just can't think how my days will be without them. Thanks peeps for having me in your life. Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity! 

Comments

  1. Kak fiza!!
    Baju kita sama la cuma diff colour. Hehe. I love the poplook.. ada new polka dress restock! have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... nice! syai pun ada the same dress but color lagi satu. 3 of us should take a picture together in that dress and bagi kat poplook. hahhahhaa. So ... beli baju poplook lagi hari ni ke fida?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha kan! jom pakai tiga orang tapi kak syai preggy! kekeke.
    Mcm bestt je.. suruh kak fara buat pot luck nnt boleh pakai! haha..

    Tak beli dah kat thepoplook! Duit habes. kekekeke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul