Hello Dear


How was your weekend?

I had a good one. Went out with Nadia, to visit the first weekend @ Hello Deer. It is located just 2 doors away from Wondermilk shop @ Uptown branch. This is a place for party and arts lover and it offers space for marketers. Who knows what they will have in the future. I like the concept but the space is quite limited and just pack of people and stuff. 




Since we are already here.. just 2 doors away from my fav cupcake, we decided to indulge ourselves in the sweet cuppiecake. yummy-licious. It just make me happier. After 2 pieces of cupcake, we look at our watch.. hey.. time for lunch. Nadia suggested for us to check out this new place highly recommended by Nita. Especially for good dessert and nice place to "cuci-mata"... i.e. people watching..

Here we are at Mukha @ Taman Tun (near Taman Tun Police Station, located behind Artisan Cafe @ Taman Tun) I hope you can figure out where it is.. ahahaha..

The meatballs spaghetti is something that I'll eat again. It taste like a home-cooked food. How lucky if I stay at one of the house across the street.. only 1 minute away from this shop. Then I can simply eat it everyday! We didn't try the dessert... simply because we had to much of cuppie. hahahah... 

After the hearty meal, our next stop is Bangsar Village. I need to find a proper shoes for my adventure holiday  next week. Excited and looking forward for it. Sadly.. the one which catches my eyes is not available in my size. oh boy....
Anyhow...Nike Cortez Suede or Nylon has always been my fav sports shoes. I guess I still have time to look  for one. 
Wish you a happy day to all my dear out there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul