Sunny Sunday

Breakfast with honey and oat cereal with cafe con leche (coffee with milk) and Hello magazine, on Sunday morning. That's how I started my day but that applies on Sunday only.

Photo from Bright Bazaar

My fav section in Hello magazine is the 'last word' section, where the featured celebrity get to answered few questions... so I decided to have my own 'last word' for today.

The first thing she does in the morning.. 
I snooze my alarm up to 3 times, then check my messages from my blackberry before my morning shower.

Pampering Sessions
Spa, Massages and Travel


Dream Holiday 
Exploring Caribbean Islands especially Bahamas is definitely in my top 10 list. Simply because of the fascinating view and beaches! I love the clear blue ocean. 


The best thing in life
My family, friends and all the unexpected surprises in life.

Can't leave home without... 
My Blackberry, fav earring, sunblock and bobbi brown 'blush' blusher, and bobbi brown nude eye shadow.


The last thing she does before bed 
Perform prayer, forgive all the people I appreciate in life, and doa for a better day for myself and everyone. Also, check and set my Blackberry alarm for the next day. I don't want to be late for meetings....!

That's all for now... basically that's how i live my life.
Maybe one day when there's a real magazine writer actually come to interview me with these kind of questions, I know I am prepared for it. Haha...
.................................

Mini reunions..

After so long.. we meet again. They are my classmates and schoolmates. They are the one which have seen my sloppiest looks. Of course, we are different from 14 years ago. At that point of time, who cares if your hair is not properly comb or tie. haha.. or you fold your baju kurung uniform all the time like a maid. Some have grown bigger and some are getting smaller. Haha.. It brings back lots of memories.

Schooldays were awesome! We fight and bully at each other, yet, we are still friends. Skip classes, sleep in the class, gossip session with the teachers, copy other classmate's homework are among the common activity in my class.


Sadly, one of us will be leaving to work abroad. Hence, this get-together is organised. Wish we can have it more often. Or at least in 10 years time, we get to see how the group grow bigger. I mean with the spouses and kids... not the size okay! For now, most of us a still single and not married. So no pressure there! Great!

Mohsin leaving for Oman this Saturday. Thanks for letting us buat semak at your place.


Marsha, our entertainer for the day. Singing 'its spring, spring, spring'.

The ladies...

Me and Aliya...





At the end of the day, all of us were so tired and yet it was fun to recall what we did in school last time!


Today is only Monday, Tomorrow is Tuesday ...
But never forget to enjoy each day like there's no tomorrow.

I'm going to sleep now.. Buenas Noches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul