Happy Weekend!

Sunday is almost over. Sigh.

But tomorrow is 10 Ramadhan. Meaning we've been fasting for 10 days and 20 more days to go for the celebration. While everyone is busy looking for new 'baju raya', me at home busy helping my sister baking. 
This is her first trial to make chocolate chip cookies. Not bad for a beginner. And because of this cookies, I am available in the kitchen. Hahaha... if you knew me, kitchen is not my place. Same goes to cooking. I don't mind to cook but only for special occasion. I hope my future husband.. 'who ever you are'.. don't mind to eat out or eat at my mom's place most of the time or even better if he can cook. Haha...








******************


Iftar @ with Nadia


I need a break from the kitchen. So I called Nadia and ask her out for Iftar (break-fast) together. We went to Pavillion because someone wants a make over... oppppsss... no, she need to buy some Bobbi Brown stuff. 

What's new at Bobbi Brown? I definitely love this 'Desert Twilight Eye Palette' in 8 beautiful shades especially when it has the pinkish tone. It will give good highlight to your eyes in natural look.


After less than 30 minutes of make over... tadaaaaaa..... she is ready for fine dining dinner. I like the eye make-up and fresh face look. 

Something funny happened during our iftar yesterday. We asked the waiter to take our picture, so this is the first shot...too far and blurry...

The waiter: How is it? (trying to be nice with us)
Me: Hmmm... can you take another one. A little bit closer.... You can adjust the zoom using this button.
The waiter: Ok....

And this is the result! Yes... definitely close. In fact... very close! We laugh and laugh so hard, but of course after the waiter leave us. We don't want to be mean especially during Ramadhan.
Nasib baik dia tak focus dekat hidung.

Fasting month is when we consume our fav coffee the least! Hence, we were craving for it like a pregnant lady. We decide to stop by to get some coffee dose @ starbucks and enjoy the night chatting, surfing the web, blogwalking, and check out some cute arab actor (online)... that's for nadia ok.. Totally not my taste.





Will i have monday blues tomorrow? Most likely YES! I foresee lots of work this week. But I still need work to keep me busy and focus. My mind is totally thinking about something else now.
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend with your loved ones.

Lovelies....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Waiting....