An afternoon @ Angkor Wat

Why would people want to visit Angkor Wat?
I didn't understand until I saw it with my own eyes. 
The ancient architecture, turns out amazingly in the photos. I was mesmerized and the feeling was indescribable. Now I understand the reason why my 'photographer' cousin wanted to come to this place so much. Sadly, she had to cancel her plan due to last minute job. It's ok dear.. there's always next time. Please invite me because I would love to spend more days appreciating this place. Or more like to be in your photos as your model. Haha... just kidding. 

Here are some photos from hundreds of beautifully captured scenery.














Siem Reap, I missed you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul