Salam Ramadhan

Weeee! Ramadhan is here again. I feel blessed and thankful for the opportunity to be able to enjoy Ramadhan once again. It is the fasting month for us, Muslims. Not just to refrain our self from eating and drinking during the day, we must also refrain our mind, body, soul and senses from all the bad stuff. 
I'm going to be a good girl this month by not complaining too much. This is also one of the purpose of fasting. for us to appreciate what we have and feel how other people live without enough food. The best benefit of all is to be able to control my food in take but I missed my morning coffee! No worries, this is the sacrifice that we have to make in life.. Let's start small. 

During this holy month, we are advised to make a lot of doa. Higher chances that our doa will be granted. Provided we need to be a good person 'in and out'. 

I know God is listening to my prayers everyday and it is just the matter of time for it to happen. And if my prayers are not being granted, I understand, that it is not meant for me to have it for my own good. 
Anyways, I would like to share on of my dream and doa, and hope my dreams will come true one day. 

Dear God, 
Please let me work and live in this beautiful city with my love... one fine day..... 
< Photo from here >
or this.... 
< Photo from here >
or this
< Photo from here >
Haha.. actually there's more beautiful cities which I'm dreaming of ...I'll share in my future post. 

Another 30 minutes to go before I can break my fast. 
To all muslim out there, happy fasting (Selamat Berpuasa) and don't forget to enjoy the food 'moderately'. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Waiting....