A new beginning





Every December, I will look back at my new year’s resolution. I didn’t manage to achieve all 2011 resolutions but at least more than half from the list. Being an optimistic person, I am thinking to shorten the list for this year. But does it really matter if you achieve 10% or 100% of your goals by December 2012? To me, what matter the most is the journey. Don’t worry if you keep on repeating the same resolution for 5 years down the road. Most importantly, how those goals actually transformed you to be a better person.
Today, while watching 500 days of summer, I was actually thinking how to spice up my life… Not that I’m not happy with it but my brain just don’t know how to rest. As usual, I ask my best friend, what should I do to give some new colors in my life? She suggested for me to write a blog. I’ve been thinking about it for years but I just don’t have the courage to share my words and thoughts with strangers. After few minutes discussing with my best friend cum my consultant, I agreed to start my first blog. This will be my diary of dreams, hope and life and it will be part of my journey in finding happiness.
Remember..... There’s always a first time in whatever that you do.
I’m so excited!
2012.
Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Congrats my friend ;) Finally u have a blog..
    Will support you right from the beginning, hehe...keep writing ok !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fiza....congrats for the blog..
    So MD Nadia is the consultant ha...
    keep in writing ok...jgn hangat2 ----ayam ajer ok...
    Can't wait for ur new story...
    Love
    Farah Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. stay tune for more ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiza..

    I totally love ur blog..makes me wanna do one of my own too :p..
    pls pls keep on updating it regularly ok..proud of u girl :)..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul