Weekly dose @ Delicious

Post for last day @ Cameron will have to wait. I haven't choose the photos. Nevertheless, let me update my weekly dose for this week.

It is a tradition for us, the girls, to have get together to celebrate our birthday. Recently Farah turns 31! Hooray! and we decided to have it the breakfast way. Actually we couldn't find other best time to accommodate everyone's time and so my weekly dose of coffee is from Delicious on Sunday morning. Love it to bits!

Venue: Breakfast @ Delicious





Occasion: Farah's Birthday
I know you love the red velvet and so do we! Hope you like the pressie babe!


Candid photos of little naurah:-




..... and us!







Happy Birthday Farah! (my turn is coming soon... very soon.. yey!)

While walking around Bangsar Village after breakfast, I saw this catchy advert from one of my fav cupcake maker, BisouIf you need some pick line... you may use one of this ;-)




Not to forget, to take a chance of love wherever you come across! 

More of my cheeky girl....



Oh ya....my friends requested me to count and post the total numbers of photos captured in my camera from 3 hours of brekkie session. Well... it is 198 photos to be accurate! Tak masuk lagi photos in Aida's cam. Thanks to my friends, you know who... for capturing all the beautiful moment of us. In 30 years time can show to your grandchildren k!

Comments

  1. You are officially addicted to blogging now, thanks to me, hehe....and im officially addicted to read this blog...probably because im in most of the photos, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot to all of you...
    Fiza all the picture are nice...
    Love the present too...

    Nadia MD...
    jgn perasan lah ...Naurah was in most of the photos...birthday gal pun tengelam...chomel kan...hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul