Weekly dose @ Ben's Home

My week is not complete without catch up session with my bestfriends. So far, we haven’t run out of topic despite we text and call each other everyday and meet up almost every weekend. Ben’s Home @ Publika is the meeting point for this weekend.






Everyone has their own commitment, but my 2 angels will always be there for me. Until they are married, I know I can still kidnap them anytime. Anyhow, they will try to find time to have coffee with me. They know that I can't stay at home and I need my coffee + gossip + 'people watching' dose every weekend.  

Topic of the day is the 'big rocks' in our life. We are not talking about diamond rings here... basically, what is our current priority? Family, work, marriage, relationship, you name it. Different people have different priorities. Most importantly, we don't want to get confused and stressed up when we have so many things on our plate. I suggest you start listing down your priorities from most important to the least. Once they are written in black and white, it is easier for you manage it. 

Thanks Nita for sharing this tips and it is definitely an eye opener. Sometimes, we tend to overlook what's important in our life.   
Picture taken from Nita's blackberry smartphone ;) Sorry if this is not so clear. 

Tell me what's the highlight of your week.... be it dinner date with your husband, bedtime story with your little one, or just an hour of 'me, myself and i' time. I would like to hear from you.


Comments

  1. Ben's'Home Publika is so going to be our hang out place........btw Fiza,evén if im married oneday, hopefully yoù can still kidnapi me unless im marrying a prince from another part Of thé world.hahà :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul