Coming up..... A Road Trip!

Finally…… I will be going for a road trip soon! Hooray!!!

Actually I’ve been discussing about going for a road trip with my best buds since last year…. The last one was trip to Penang, Malaysia back in October 2010. We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel and it was awesome! Somehow this time we can’t agree where to go everytime we discuss about it. I don’t understand why.

It’s ok. Let’s look at the positive side, my bestfriend, Miss Nadia MD, has actually called and make hotel reservation. So where are we going this time? Not too far away from Kuala Lumpur. Somewhere we can see more green scenery and enjoy fresh air from a hill. Cameron Highlands.

The moment my friends agreed to go to Cameron Highlands, I’m so excited. So yesterday, I went thru my mom’s old albums, and I found these pictures.


It was family vacation with my cousins. Gosh… what year was this? I think I was 4 years old and we celebrated my birthday at the Smoke House. I can’t find the picture where we had the cake cutting. We all look so cute when we were young. Look at the tracksuits. Hahaha…. Very the 80’s. 



Me and my sister, Katie. 

 Me picking my favorite fruit….. strawberry. 

I am so excited and looking forward for this trip! 

Nadia, Nita, Aida, Awen and Little Naurah, we are going to paint the town red ok! Let's rock Cameron Highland! Ok maybe not to paint the town red but what I have in mind is more of a relaxing weekend. Hanging out at the coffee shop or drink tea at the tea plantation while eating strawberries that we picked in the morning. Sounds interesting enough? I'll update more when we come back. 



Cameron Highlands ..... here we come! 

Comments

  1. Fizaaa......can't wait for Cameron roadtrip as well:p kita buat mcm dlm citer tht we are now watching k haha....but where to find such car? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul