What do you need to keep you moving?


In order to keep you balance you must keep moving. So, what do you need to keep you moving?

For now, I need another vacation. I am still in holiday mood. 4 days and 3 nights in Koh Samui is not enough! Just look at this picture. Isn't this a paradise?


Just imagine... you are having sun bathing, enjoying the breezy wind, taking a sip of tropical fruit punch while gossiping with your sisters. Oh gosh. I wish that I can reverse the time and spend more time there. 

We had so much fun..... one day for manicure and pedicure, another day for foot massage, and another day for full body spa. 


I didn't realize a visit to fisherman's village can be so colorful!






Island hoping is a must when you visit Koh Samui but please don't go for it when the waves are 3 meters high. You will end up having sea-sick. Gentle reminder to everyone, please take the medicine one hour before the boat ride. If not, you will not be able to enjoy these view.



Most importantly, the hotel is amazing! 













I am totally in love with Koh Samui. One day, I will go there again. That's my promise!


Now, it is your turn to tell me what will keep you moving. 


Comments

  1. love ur pic!sigh this is what i really need right now..

    what keeps me moving?i dont even know right now..i just wish i could stop everything from moving right now and turn back the time..but i guess we cant..but i know i need a change, a big one definitely :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know that u need a big change, why don'y you list all the possible changes that you want. Then, choose the best option and implement it. My advice... don't wait. Do it now. ;)

    Thanks for your comment and keep on reading my blog k!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul