Words of Wisdom

I like this post from my friend's facebook. 


I did most of it but one thing that attract me the most is to draw a picture with crayons and give it to my special someone. I may do it soon. What about you?

You know what... I am happy with what I have. Family, Friend, Work, Love, Passion... everything! Yes.. there are so many things that we want in life but no harm in dreaming and it is good to have goals in life. That will keep you focus.....but.. don't compare you life with others. Everyone of us has their path and journey. Everyone has a story.....

Be thankful. Be kind. Be Humble. Be Happy.


I'm turning 31 in 2 more days. So far, my 30th year was amazing. I couldn't ask for more. Never a regret. If not, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Syukur Alhamdulillah. 

Comments

  1. I feel like plant a garden, go on vacation and go for a picnic at the park for now ;) is that too much to ask? hehe.....

    Ans yes, has to agree on that "just dont compare our life with others"...Allah gives a fair share to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh pls nadia, another vacation still?:p..

    I've done most of the things in your list fiza, but i would like to take a nap right now haha..to me, whatever you've done in the past, that shows who you are and there is no point in regretting it..in the end, it is a learning process and in time, you will grow and learn from it, insyaAllah..i may have some complaints here and there about my life but im really thankful and look forward to the next chapter!;)..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul