My long overdue project

It has been a year since I officially own a small unit of condo. However, until today, to furnish my dream house is not that easy. It is not because I don’t have the time and money but I just don’t want to rush. I know what I want for my dream house but at the same time I have a dilemma…… I plan to rent it out once it is furnished. So I totally have to cancel my plan to buy a red SMEG fridge.  
I finally managed to work on this project during my 2 weeks break in December. Since all my friends are busy working while I am in the vacation mood, I had to drag my beloved mom to accompany me. Furniture hunting was absolutely a fun thing. I almost couldn’t make up my mind. I love colorful stuff. I want a pink sofa, with orange curtain and colorful pastel dining table. Hahaha… My mom is so worried that I will turn my house into a kindergarten.
Let me share what I have in my mind for now….




Comments

  1. Turn your place into Carrie Bradshaw's place pleassse ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

A new beginning

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul