Think!

I have to write this now before it slipped out of my mind.

While doing my work a few hours ago, I received a weird email from my counterpart asking for some information..... and somehow I don't understand his request. The 'english' and sentence looks fine. But I still don't understand his request and where to find the information.


I was about to draft an email to my team member, just to see, if she actually knows the answer. Then while typing... this little boy words came across my mind..."kakak, think! you have to think and you will get the answer." Let me tell you what happened yesterday ...we were playing guessing game "where's the coin?". Adli will hide the coin and I will have to guess. In the end after so many wrong answers from me (hahaha.. I purposely give the wrong answers la..), he actually said that to me. Hahahaha... he is very cute and funny. 

So, I actually emptied my mind and red the email properly... I red thru the whole chain of emails. A few minutes later..... I found the lights! Actually I know the answer! OMG!!! He actually inspired me to be a better person today!

Moral of the story is.... Always think before you do something, 
Think before you say something and think before you make any big decisions. 
If you are not sure, think and think and think..... in the end you will find the answer. 

Thanks Adli! I miss you so much.
Yesterday was a wonderful and fun Sunday with you around!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning

Weekly dose @ PS Cafe (Singapore)

Finally.. A tick for Istanbul